Thursday, September 30, 2010

About Me!






1. I am from East Greenwich, RI

2. A fun media experience I had this summer was seeing the movie Inception. I saw it twice with my friends and it just blew my mind.

3. One thing I like about current media is the instant access and availability we can get from an on demand media source. It is super convenient and takes the movie industry to a new level.
Something I dislike is the idea of paying for internet game play service like Xbox 360. We as consumers already spend enough on the consul game, controllers, and internet itself, that I found it ridiculous they feel the need to tack on another fee. Wii and Ps3 do not do this.

4. As far as my future goes, I am unsure on how it will turn out. I am a marketing major with a management track. I hope to either own a business, or create/invent something. I

Add me on Facebook or Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment